Saturday, August 8

Fred

Fred is a wolf woman. The first time I met her was on couchsurfing, she tripped me out a little and has continued to do so for the remainder of our friendship. Fred is astonishing. A fully fledged feminist, anarchist, human soul eater, she has the ability to remain female/male and a true child of the universe.

Fred amazes me continually because I have never met someone so in touch with themselves, ego never presents an issue for her. She is chasing the tail of humanitarianism with a hunger I've never before seen. She's living proof you don't need money to survive, you don't need to be coy to be sexy, and you can wholly give your life over to the universe in servitude with the fullness of your heart...

She's a lifelong volunteer, a servant of humankind, a creatress and a goddess..and I'm proud to call her sister.

She plans to create festivals, fix the Food Not Bombs org in Paris and volunteers, volunteers, volunteers....with many organisations!! What a lad!

No comments:

Post a Comment