Thursday, January 22

Spa-licious

In the hectic lead up to Tet I took some time out to have a ME day :) Luckily, this is a very easy task living in Hanoi.

I went to the local spa. I don't really need to say more.. but I will anyway...

I began with herbal indulgence, bathing in a large wooden barrel filled with a steaming mint and herb concoction. After relaxing it was into a spa bath with a tea, herb and ginger soak. Then shuffled into a steamy sauna with a ginger foot bath/soak ready and waiting.

After the cool shower was divine, being towel dried by someone else, a wee bit awkward. But they are too brisk for you to have a second thought. Then whisked into a pleasant smelling room for the massage of a lifetime.

Hot towels, a cucumber facepack, head, face, arms, legs, back, stomach everything massage. All finished off with a nice warm shower and ginger lemon tea to revitalise you.

All for 150, 000 (a little less than $10).

I'm liquid... and doing this next week!

I forget the name ~
78 Duong Yen Phu
Hanoi



No comments:

Post a Comment