Tuesday, January 13

House ahoy!

Well, the new year has begun with a big bang of positivity! Exactly the way I'd like it to stay.

I'm elated because I've found an apartment in Tay Ho..it's incredible.. full of light, with a vie
w out over the water. Out the back there's even a roof top space which has the potential to become the perfect garden!

A French designer who has lived in Hanoi for 10 years is moving on in a few months. We've met and she's decided I am the perfect person to take over her gorgeous home, I agree with her.

The place comes with a few..well, quirks..unfurnished means completely bare. This
means I have some serious shopping to do ..gas cooker, fridge, washing machine and all the boring stuff that makes a house livable ~ plus plants, cushions, objects d'art (all the stuff that makes shopping fun).

Only Jan and Feb and March to go. More budgeting...

But all in all, this Cancerian is one very happy little homemaking crab.

The best place in Hanoi for bamboo furniture is
Quang Trung street

Photo of my apartment to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment