Friday, May 21

Beach Life - Pagandaran Indonesia

I'm at the beach, I'm at the beach! again...

So, I threw in all plans to head to Bali..couldn't handle seeing the superficiality of tourism. Even glimpses of it turn my belly. Charlie heard whispers of a nice beach and so it's beach life for me..
.. strong seas, crystal blue..good surf

Charlie and I live tribal style on sandy shores, we bought a frypan for 30, 000 Rp at the local market from a mean looking fat woman and cooked delicious vege dinners over driftwood fires, slept on a straw mat on a beach with the most amazing sunsets

There's all sorts of reggae in this town..
and many gifts..free showers, kind attentions, free food and teas and coffees where ever we go..life's a beach...

orange sunset was magic
lying on our backs singing silly songs
cocococococonut..charlie you cracked me the hell up!
i feel satisfaction, imagine
life daily this blissfilled, sunfilled smiley place
dirtyfeetsandinmyvagina
life on
the beach

(yeah, life on the beach is not as romantic as it seems)