Tuesday, May 27

My Happy Little Feet

Well, my happy little feet are finally getting their way and taking me back to Asia!

I'm lucky to be heading over to Vietnam to work with some wonderful people, I am organising my life after Asian and Australian travels and sorting through summer clothing!
I'll be spending time with lovely soul friends and making some new ones in a fast growing city of Hanoi.

Of course I am going to teach! I don't think you can travel Asia and work in the ESL industry this long and not consider it. At the moment, Vietnamese summer schools are beginning and schools are clamouring for ESL teachers to fill positions.

For any of you thinking of teaching English overseas and wondering what the industry is like in Vietnam, lovely Simone and Mal have written an excellent blog filled with loads of information. Sim has written a comprehensive entry about life and work in Hanoi specifically. Click here to take a look!


No comments:

Post a Comment