Monday, May 19

I have a blog...

I have a blog! Wow, I have the necessary knowledge to create a blog...in my world this is an amazing feat! But obviously learning how to create a blog is the first step one takes before moving to Vietnam. (*insert eye roll)

Passports, vaccinations, plane ticket, visas are all still in their various stages of completion and I am scrambling to finish my teacher training.

After sitting the in-class course I'm full of motivation and excitement about my new career choice. I've got quite a few tips and classroom tricks under my belt and confidence that I can provide good cohesive lessons.
I've been teaching classes in the city and feel my skills getting better and better. Look out Hanoian five year olds, I'm coming to teach you English!

It was fun to sit through the 'product' I have sold everyday and will be nice to be on the other side of things, rather than promoting the courses to be using them. And I am definitely ready to be colouring in on the floor all day rather than entering data at my desk.

Goodbye again mum..another adventure is about to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment