Friday, November 5

Ghost Realities

'Almost every reality you 'know' at any given second is a mere ghost held in reality'....

Vision, self doubt, "see" and "hear"...what makes you so sure they exist? Given the power and subtleties of our culture, our system, our mental mind makers..the learning devices our societies create..what makes you more than an effective learning machine?

The peer pressure, phony proponents, unrealistic stings of unreality, social cues and the compulsion to go along with the herd are far more valuable pressures than we think they are...so how are we natural? how are we free?

It's been said we are a beach complete with shifting sands and dunes...'After all what is our reality anyway? Nothin' but a collective hunch'..as Lily says.

I'm a beach.

i'm the metaphor at hand, a mismatched time honoured clock of misperception. I'm hypersensitive, bound by the norms with crowds of silent voices whispering in my ears full of indescision and misunderstanding...

the influence of the mob gone before..

I'm the fall guy of generations of mistakes
the crowing of a crowd
long bent and wasted, crowding in the collective mind

trick me and tell me it was a white car speeding by a blue house and maybe i'll say...um, yeah, it was going pretty fast..

and yet, I'm touching the void here
balancing out, aiming to avoid pleasing

almost...maybe not this generation..but maybe the next
maybe

2 comments:

  1. Lovely are ur words and full of truth... like u!! I have to say I miss a bit because my English, but i catch it and ur words coming to me in a moment that i need it, i need exactly this words...
    maybe the next... we hope!
    love love darling! i follow always ur blog...
    mwak!
    Estel.la

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tabitha, you wonderful, glorious being!
    If you're existence is a metaphor, let it be of exotic rhythms, of wild unknown truths creating tangents with seemingly incongruous simplicities.
    These words are magic. Balm for my soul, a link to the void.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete